Vogue Collection with innovative designs for affordable luxury expanded
Huntington Beach, California – XR Brands has expanded its Vogue line of premium silicone sex toys to include five innovative designs for purveyors of affordable luxury. With silicone-made styles including a rechargeable G-spotter and an ergonomic tongue-like vibe, Vogue offers the widest selection of premium sex toys competitively priced for the current economic climate.
Since its debut Vogue has swept the retail market with high-end products at reasonable prices, and these latest additions come following customer demand for more:
- Bloom is a rechargeable G-spot vibe featuring a heavier weight and thicker design for more pleasurable sensations. Made of premium silicone, this powerful vibe buzzes at four distinct pulse modes and one powerful speed and recharges fully in just two hours.
- Aeon Benoit Balls are ABS plastic kegel balls encased in premium silicone for comfort with an easy retrieval cord for safety. These weighted balls feature a rattle inside to make kegel exercise that much more fun.
- Cirque is a waterproof rabbit-style vibe featuring a slight curve for targeted stimulation and simple “bunny ears” for precise clitoral contact. Made of electric pink premium silicone and buzzing at three speeds with four pulse modes, this waterproof vibe is sexy simplicity at its best.
- Velveteen is a handheld vibe featuring elongated rabbit-like ears contoured for direct clitoral stimulation. Sized perfectly to fit in the palm of the hand, this magenta vibe buzzes at three speeds with four pulse modes and is perfect for use alone or with a partner.
- Linga is an ergonomically designed handheld vibe curved for comfort and featuring stimulating nubs for enhanced texture. Offering unique pinpointed pleasure with three speeds and four pulse modes, this portable vibe brings new sensations into every bedroom.
“We are very selective about the shapes and designs we include in the Vogue line and we were careful to keep these new additions as unique as they are affordable,” XR Brands General Manager Randy Alvstad said. “The amazingly positive response from the retail level shows we’re on the right path creating premium silicone products priced right and we already are fielding excited requests for these new five Vogue items.”
Check out the latest additions to the Vogue line at booths 104-105 at the ANME Founders Show July 13-15 in Burbank, Calif.
To view the full XR Brands lineup, please visit http://www.xrbrands.com/.